The purpose is to have games with players at similar levels to each other so that games are more competitive, fair, and fun for both experienced and new players. These games will run in parallel to the regular free for all games.
- There will be 3 levels/leagues based on skill/experience: Freshmen, Juniors, Seniors
- There will be no ranking or points.
- Players will be initially distributed to one of the 3 levels based on the number of LT games they played since LT30.
- A new game at each level will start soon after the previous game at that level ends. Sometimes a new game may be started at the same level before the current game at that level ends so that promoted/demoted players do not wait long for the next game.
- After each round of games, some of the players will be transferred to upper level and a few to the lower level based on a combination of number of games played, winning/losing status, and in-game scores. The formula will be revealed here soon.
- The league will continue indefinitely and gradually number of players eligible to play in the upper leagues will increase.
- New signups will always be welcome and will be assigned an appropriate level based on the number of games they played since LT30 and will join the next round.
- Players do not have to play every round. Each player can play as often as they want. The assigned levels just show the eligibility to play at that level.
- Ruleset will be mostly based on LTT (there maybe small tweaks to speed up games).
- Alliance victory with limited alliance size. No space race. Occasionally, there can be team games.
Sign up here and you will be assigned to the proper level once a new round of games are ready to start. The first round will start after at least 45 players sign up.